BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My first Blog..

Yep this is my first blog.... lets see what to talk about.... 0oh 1 year 5 months and 19 days ago my grandmother passed alway yep thats right i know i count the days down seems like it was just yesterday the pain that is...She was my rock...I loved her with everything i had in me....i miss her so much!! on a better not 1 year 4 months and 19 days ago i got married to lonnie henderson II yeah i know only a month to the day after my grandmother passed...i just though she's want me to be happy and carry on with my life, with i have to the fullest.. I have 2 beautiful step children sharie 3 our lil girl anf bailee 8 our hyper lil boy lol they make everything super excited around the house!! well ill blog later on just wanted to start this off like this right here ....

0 comments: